5. Early Access to Ideas and Technologies
At the 200+ poster session, get an early look at big ideas and advances in engineering and information technology.
4. Fast-Paced Talks from New Engineering Faculty
Ten-minute talks from new faculty hires from all six engineering departments. Talks cover advances in new materials, medicine, warehouse-scale computing and earthquake engineering.
3. Stretch your Mind…and your Legs
Enjoy a productive and interactive afternoon on campus.
2. Make the Most of this World-Class Engineering Resource
One of the Top 10 schools in the world is in your own backyard. Make the most of the opportunities.
1. Connect with 200+ Graduate Students
At the poster session and networking reception, recruit top talent or spark a collaboration.